Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Here comes another busy schedule - Volunteerism & Fun time


So September look like a busy month for me...




Here, another volunteering work to do....
10th-11th September 2011, I'll off to Kompot province for an Enhancement workshop to teach Access micro-scholarship students (groups of Islamic high school students who have been awarded a 2-year scholarship to study English in their respective NGOs). There are 9 provinces that the workshop will be conducted: Kompong Speu, Battambang, Phnom Penh, Kompong Chnang, Kompot, Kompong Thom, Kompong Cham, Kratie, Rattanakiri. While one of those are Kompot and where i would be spending my time this weekend.. :)
*Will blog the whole content after I am back from this province.

16th-18th September, I'll be going to Banteaymeanchey province for my very first task as a project leader conducting the same phase 1 workshop for AEIF Project.. =)

At the same time, my senior year at IFL will also resume by 12th, September 2011. Quite hectic starting from this month plus I am having more invitations to join. Oh well, let's keep it to be written in the next blogs... MORE Fun events and interesting to share here later.. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment