Thursday, November 26, 2009

My First Work


My first experience to work.


It was quite amazing that I was selected to be a volunteer to work for the U.S Embassy when there was a conference about the Energy Development in the Greater Mekong Subregion. It was held on Sep 29-30, 2009. It was a great experience because it could deliver my understanding of what practical works look like. I've learned a lot during this conference.
Importantly, I met many senior professionals and high educated people in the Greater Mekong Subregion such as Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar.ect. They were so good to me and the other volunteers (4 other volunteers).
The reception in the evening at the U.S embassy engaged me and the colleagues of mine to socialize and get to know many senior people.
Meanwhile, the four colleagues become my good friends and we get on pretty well altough we've just known each other for a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment