Thursday, November 26, 2009

The start of my blog



Hi everyone. Welcome to my page and thank you for spending your time to visit my blog. This is just a welcomed introduction.
Let me briefly introduce myself.

My name is Kanika. I am right now a junior student taking two degrees while one is at Limkokwing University of Cambodia majoring in International Business and another one is Institute of Foreign Languages (IFL).
I found that I have much grown up for the past years as I have been involved in several activities which I really fancy. I love to engage in any social events or more community service. DO IT BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT, I learnt this principle from my lecturer and I found it is very meaningful to me. I keep believing that nothing is impossible as long as we keep our determination. This determination remains in my belief and therefore, urge me to overcome with any situation. I still believe and keep in mind that we can make The Impossible Possible....

I will share you guys with some events or my daily life in the next post..^^
Looking forward to getting myself involve in social activities and new experiences.
Regards,
Kanika

5 comments:

  1. Hi, my name's sothea. We already know each other in face book. I just see u created a very interesting blog. This blog really good. You can share your experience in ur day life with other people specially your work experience! That's awesome keep doing it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all of you. However, I seem didn't update much about my blog. I would like to update when I have met something interesting or gained some more experience. Surely write more if I've got time as well..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.. I'll keep it up for sure. ^^ Cheers,

    ReplyDelete