Saturday, January 9, 2010

ASEAN Logics 2010

Hello everyone especially to my prospective readers, the young youths.:)

Here is another great news after YES2009 to the youths to involve in the engaging activity. ASEAN Logics 2010 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The programs is about the Asean Students engaging actions. It will be held from 13th-24th April, 2010. I was told that this program will choose 4 (four) delegates from one country among the ASEAN Countries. Since there are only 4 delegates to be chosen and covered all the expense during the trips, there are some requirement and criteria for the applicants to fulfill. The date for submission of the application will be on 19th March 2010.



For more information, please go to http://www.iiu.edu.my/aseanlogics (however, this site is under the construction)or visit this updated one @ aseanlogics2010.blogspot.com
I do hope to see our Cambodian youths to participate in this program and I might be applying as well.:)

8 comments:

  1. Heheh.. you should have told me you were here too... Will link to your blog now.. Cheers.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, i just see your link to my blog.. Quite cool.. Thanks..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do check out aseanlogics2010.blogspot.com :)its an updated version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Syuhada.. I've seen the updated one now. and I'll update mine as well.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, It is really very interesting event from you. Thanks for it Kanika, and I would like to be awaited for the review post of it here.
    buy r4i

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jenny: What would u like to know more about this Asean Logics?

    ReplyDelete