Monday, January 18, 2010

My TOEFL iBT Test

I have just done my TOEFL iBT test last Saturday (16th), January 2010. I would say, it was a hard time and I found it difficult to archive a good score. One who is smart and a good student cannot guarantee that he/she will obtain a satisfactory result on iBT. The most important part is to get familiarize with the test. I learned that if you want to take the TOEFL iBT and wish to get a good score, you will need to PRACTICE A LOT and know the techniques in the test. A saying says, "Practice makes Perfect". I do hope my iBT result will be a good one for me, yet, I still have to wait and see my English proficiency result. Anyway, Just wanna share.. ;)

15 comments:

  1. Okay, it's very nice to go by chance into your blogspot. Thanks for sharing your experience and lesson learn on TOEFL testing. Please do not forget tell me your score na. ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hhang for visiting here. I didnt practice much on my test so I don't really expect a satisfactory score. Do hope I can share..
    All the best to u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me about your e-mail address so that I can learn English from you. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between TOFLE and IELS which one is good to be globally recognized?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for late reply.
    I'm not that good to teach you English, thanks for the admiration.. Anyway, I'm quite not sure ab it, but I think TOEFL is more globally recognized. Anyhow, TOEFL is more difficult that IELTS..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that is really true and realistic for the TOEFL to practise a lot. My friend told me for it too. Thanks for the guidance and best of luck for result.
    buy r4i

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kanika,

    Many thanks for your positive reply. I think so TOEFL is generally well-known. Look forward to receiving your e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jenny for the wishes. Cheers,

    @hhang: yeah,that is right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Until now how about your score? Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is okay. I am going to do the test soon that's why I want to learn from your bad/good score. The more you share your bad result the more committment you struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, my score is not a disaster but it is not a very satisfactory one as well. I wish you good luck for your test. Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  13. okay many thanks for your wish. I hope so...

    ReplyDelete
  14. u r amazing, girl. i m so proud of u. keep up!

    ReplyDelete